Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jane Austen Lust

If I could go back in time and be someone else, I think I'd choose Jane Austen. Without a doubt.
I would have a little writing nook like this:


And wear beautiful, handmade dresses.




Nevermind that I would also die childless, alone, and relatively unhappy. At least I would be a published author and have all the rights in the world to live my life as a tortured artist.
I may develop a bit of an obsession with this blog, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Oh and if you were wondering? I am, indeed, a bit of a HUGE nerd.

1 comment:

Laurel Ann said...

I too know what it mean to have an obsession with Jane Austen. If time travel was possible, I would probably get to the 19th century and want my computer! It would be such a change it might take while to adjust. The clothes are beautiful, but I would also have to accept the way women were treated, and that would be hard. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Laurel Ann