Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A couple of pictures

It's another two weeks before my wedding pictures are posted online, so I'm getting desperate to see some photos. Really anything from the wedding elicits oohs and aahs from me at this point, because I've only seen a few quick snapshots.

So when Greg pulled these pictures up from the blog of my new cousin, I was too excited for words. I just want to be able to relive that day over and over again... it was too perfect for words.


Greg's parents. If you're thinking, "Man, they look like really cool people"... well, you're right. They ARE really cool people.
Greg and I at the rehearsal dinner. It was at a beautiful restaurant in T-Town, in their wine cellar. The whole event was perfect, and I felt gorgeous that evening.


Of all the 10 pictures I've seen so far of Greg and I on the wedding day, this is by far the best. You can just see how happy he is. He's still smiling, even as he's going in for the kiss. He didn't stop smiling for about three days after that.

No comments: