Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lesson One: Don't be a jerk.


I'm cleaning out my personal folders on my computer of all incriminating evidence er, non-work-related items, and I came across this. I seem to get the worst wrong numbers ever on my cell phone. It was a ton worse when I had my old number; I had a guy who called about once every two or three weeks asking for Julia. The last time I talked to him, I was working in an engineering library on the OU campus and screamed into the phone, "Quit &#@!*% calling me! Julia doesn't *$@&#(!$ live here!" The guy was all, "Oh, baby, don't be so mean..." in this Al Green kind of voice, and I hung up without another word. I didn't hear back from him again. And several engineers were permanently afraid of me.


Anyway, I made this flow chart one day when I was just fooling around in Microsoft Visio to see what it could do. Apparently, it can make me snicker at my own humor.

No comments: