Tuesday, February 3, 2009


I'm supposed to make a decision by midnight tonight on the topic for my final paper for one of my classes. The topic has to be on a "current issue in organization of information."

I just started this program. I don't know what the current issues are, and a preliminary literature review reveals... that I have a hard time discerning at a glance what the literature is saying.

Does the organization of the files on my computer count as a current issue, you think? It's definitely an issue for me...

Wish me luck.
P.S. On a sidenote, I've decided if I ever start a blog specifically for stuff about my master's work, I shall call it "Miss Information." Cute, right? Except I'm not a miss anymore. Oh well.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I googled it. There are several of them out there. At least one already has a blog through this very provider. So I guess it's a good thing you're not a miss anymore.

Jenn said...

Sure. Squash my dreams. Do you want to stomp all over my hopes while you're at it?

:-)