Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flour Sacks and Spandex


I’m having one of those weeks.

One of those weeks where I’ll do anything not to do what I’m supposed to do.

One of those weeks where I stare blankly at walls, willing them to move.

One of those weeks where I criticize other people wildly, because at the very least it adds some spice to my day.

One of those weeks where I look in the closet and feel like it’s filled with only flour sacks or spandex – everything is too tight or makes me look frumpy.

One of those weeks where chocolate cake is all I want, all day every day.

One of those weeks where I failed a goal I set the day after I set it.

One of those weeks where I have a very lovey-dovey feeling about my husband.

One of those weeks where I have a decidedly UN-lovey-dovey feeling about my house.

One of those weeks where I can’t keep up with the mail.

One of those weeks where all I want to do is pour a big drink, put on cool clothes and sit on the porch with my dog, napping and reading in equal shifts.

It’s really one of THOSE weeks.
From ffffound.com. Of course.

No comments: