Friday, March 6, 2009

Serious Jones-ing

It looks like I'll finally be eligible for a phone upgrade in June (ahem, just before my birthday, ahem), and thanks to this article my professor posted on our class website, I'm becoming more and more attached to the idea of an iPhone.

I've never had a cool phone. I've always been the last one on the cool phone bus. And I still am. But I just can't hold out any longer. I'm already thinking of things I'll give up each month to offset the increase in our cell phone bill.

Cheaper birth control, here I come.

3 comments:

Arlynn said...

You will not regret sacrificing for the iPhone! Good luck finding a few extra dollars each month : )

Just to let you know how Uniqie & Chic I think your blog is, I gave you an award! Check it out here:

http://www.allthebestblog.com/2009/03/kenneth-paul-block.html

As always thanks for the fabulous & funny posts & have fun with the award!

Best,

Arlynn

thevoyageofv said...

Ha! What we sacrifice for style. But may I interest you in fewer fancy lattes or something, rather than cheap birth control? I'm just sayin'... :-)

Jenn said...

I can't taste the birth control, but the latte...

Only kidding.