Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes... continued

Continuing the great Birthday Wish List of Doom...

4. A great chair.

Whether it ends up in a reading corner or sitting at
my cute little desk, I could do so much with a simple chair like this one.
Or maybe something a little more fabulous, that can sit in the corner and look awesome. Like
this one from ye olde barn.

5. A few new summer dresses.

Something breezy, comfortable, work and weekend-friendly would be nice. Like these from J Crew, Gap, Gap and Banana Republic, respectively.
6. A new pair of slippers.

My fantastic Steve Madden fuzzy slippers (bought circa 1999, if you really wanted to know) are wearing thin, and I think it might be time for a new pair.

Maybe some adorable penguins?

Or something to make me feel like a ballerina…
Or, perhaps something more sensible, and ultimately more durable?
7. A great little bistro table for our breakfast nook.

We have a perfect little nook for quiet breakfasts, overlooking our adorable back yard. It would be lovely to have a table that would fit the space, and we already have two bistro chairs with no home. A match made in heaven, no?

8. A ring to help me channel my inner Carrie Bradshaw.

I’ve been watching entirely too much Sex and the City, and Carrie always wears a single ring on her right hand. I love that ring, and I’ve been looking for my very own.
This one on the left might do quite nicely, but it’s a little pricey for a birthday gift.

9. Storage galore.

Our new house has few nooks for storage, so I need some help. Under bed storage, closet storage, easy hideaway solutions would help so much.

No comments: