Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday SOL

You know those mornings when the sun is shining, and the coffee smells extra good, and you've got a great day ahead, and you sit down to work on some school work only to discover that you've inexplicably missed an assignment for one of your classes that's worth 15% of your grade?

Yeah, I'm having one of those mornings.

I just spent twenty minutes being hugged by my husband while I moaned over and over, "I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid..." I've always been a very attentive student. Always getting my assignments done on time. Hardly ever late, by even a day. And here I am, completely ignoring the syllabus, and going about my business like it's a normal day.

This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I can't keep working at a 50hr/week job and take more than one class at a time for my master's degree. It might be time to consider going part time at my job. If I can afford it, I think I'm going to do it.

Here's to having a crappy start to the day. Cheers.

No comments: