Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tag, I'm It.

Arlynn over at Fleur De-licious must be my most dedicated reader, because not only did she notice I’ve been missing lately, but she also celebrated my return with a sweet award, and a request to do a one-word survey. Thanks, Arlynn!

So, here I go again…

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? silly
4. Your father? Engineer
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? MIA
7. Your favorite drink? Latte
8. Your dream/goal? Writer
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Libraries
13. Where were you last night? Asleep
14. Something that you aren't? Motivated
15. Muffins? Topless
16. Wish list item? Clothes
17. Where did you grow up? Oklahoma
18. Last thing you did? Emailed
19. What were you wearing? Skirt
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Singular
22. Friends? Tolerant
23. Your life? Perfect
24. Your mood? Anxious
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Vehicle? Busted
27. Something you're not wearing? Hosiery
28. Your favorite store? Gap
29. Your favorite color? Cerulean
30. When was the last time you laughed? Minutes
31. Last time you cried? Weeks
32. Your best friend? Mister
33. One place that I go over and over? Crazy
34. One person who emails you regularly? AT&T
35. Favorite place to eat? Mexican

2 comments:

Arlynn said...

Yay! I loved reading your one-wordies, thanks for playing along :-)

Jenn said...

I'm just so glad someone keeps up with my blog (other than me)!

Thanks for thinking of me!