Thursday, December 3, 2009

Greedy Much?

Dear Santa,

I would like this apron for Christmas:

Or maybe this one:

I know it’s desperately house-wifey to want an apron. I know I may be pushing the women’s movement back by 20 years. But the thing is, I love aprons. I love them especially when I’m wearing something nice, but I still want to do a little baking without getting flour all over my midsection as I lean against the counter. And I don’t think wearing an apron means I need to have a giant white monstrosity that says, “Kiss the Cook.” I want to look feminine and feel pretty while I throw ingredients around my little kitchen.

Really, Santa, you can get me just about any apron from
this page and I will love you for it.

Sincerely,

Jenn

P.S. If a Silpat baking mat was wrapped up in the apron, I don’t think I’d mind one bit.

1 comment:

loritamic said...

I love, love, love those aprons. Check out Jessie Steele's aprons. They are fun and flirty. I ended up getting one that was made at Martha's Task here in Bville. It has hearts for the pockets. Love it! Aprons rock!