Friday, January 22, 2010

Lord, I was born a rambling...gal

Shh… don’t tell anyone. I’m doing everything I can to avoid doing actual work today.

Like looking at Little Brown Pen’s
new addition to their shop:

Lust.

And thinking about
our upcoming trip to France and Spain.

In Spain, we will see some giant statues like this:


Which will eventually end up like this:

I’ve been told it’s scary, but also exhilarating and fun. I’m a bit worried about the massive towers of flames, but hopefully I’ll be drunk at that point, and therefore impervious to fire. Right?

It’s Friday, and I can’t think of anything but the fact that the Mister and I are headed for a sushi dinner tonight, maybe followed by video games, maybe followed by a movie. And tomorrow morning, I think I’m going to make
these:

Then I will have to run 12 miles to work off the calories. But I think it will be soooo worth it.

Happy The Weekend!

No comments: