Monday, March 8, 2010

Au Revoir! (Or, The One In Which I Brag About Being a World Traveler)

The talented work of littlebrownpen. I envy.

Tomorrow at this time, I will be on the first leg of our trip to Paris.

Can I just repeat that?

Tomorrow at this time, I WILL BE ON MY WAY TO PARIS!

Ahem. Excuse me. I feel better now.

I’m halfway packed, my to-do list only seems to be growing, and I’m wrapping things up at work. I’m envisioning giant wheels of cheese and beautiful shoes in my future. I’m imagining fine art, people watching and seeing friends for the first time in four years. I’m thrilled. I’m ecstatic. I’m apoplectic with glee.

And upon my return, I will be joining Weight Watchers and started a real workout regimen again. Because 7 days in Paris = approximately 15 pounds on my rear end. And thighs.

I’m not sure I’ll be posting much while I’m gone, but I’ll certainly try. I may be too involved in my fabulous life to do anything other than drink wine and eat bread, however.

Did I mention the 15 pounds I plan to gain?

À bientot, mes amis!

No comments: