Friday, April 2, 2010

Back and Better than Ever?

Picture by me!

I’m back.

But of course, you probably knew that.

And see, I have an excuse for no telling you a week ago, when I first arrived. Because I found out over the course of the last week that I am a paper-writing fool. I had two papers due while I was gone, and two more due tomorrow. So, over the last week, I’ve been a book-reading, paper-writing fool. I’ve barely had time to look at our pictures myself, much less post any of them for others to see. They’re not even on the Facebook account yet (which is really crazy).

I’ve been thinking about the blog, though, and contemplating when I’d have time to post my pictures. And a synopsis of the trip. So, here is the synopsis of the trip:

Can I please go back to Paris?

I hope that covers it.

Pictures to come, ASAP.

P.S. I should also mention that
Haven in Paris? My new favorite people. They called and emailed me after my post to tell me not to worry my pretty little head one moment about the arrival snafu. It was all okay, and just a miscommunication. I breathed a huge sigh of relief that day, and went on my way, smiling all the way through the metro ride to Musee d’Orsay. (Which, if you could smell the guy next to me, is saying a LOT.) I’d recommend their services anytime you want to stay and feel like, no matter where you are, you’re home. Our greeter was kind, and very accommodating, and besides that one sticky moment when I was jet-lagged and angry, it was a great trip.

No comments: