Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh me, oh my, Olioboard


My creation on Olioboard
I should really stop subscribing to design blogs, because I get sucked into so much time-wasting. The newest? Olioboard, found via Decor8. I spent a good half hour putting the above board together - inspiration for the living room I want to have one of these days. Right now we're focusing on remodeling the kitchen, but the living room is next.

What a great way to get an idea of how items will work together -- I always have the worst time in the store deciding if this or that vase is going to work with the room I have in mind. The only thing I would change is the chaise lounge - the one I chose is just a place holder. I have a specific piece of furniture in mind -- one that I haven't found just yet. But I will. Oh, I will....

1 comment:

Sheilah said...

Thanks for the post. It's great to hear that people are enjoying using olioboard.

If you have any ideas on how to improve olio let us know. We love feedback.

Oh and good luck on your hunt for the perfect chaise :)