Friday, November 26, 2010

Further Proof That We Have no Children

I'm here. This is no guarantee that I will be here again tomorrow. Or the day after that. But today, I had some things to share. Because two weeks ago, we bought this:

A white couch. From Ikea. Where you can buy a dozen white couches for the price of one. But you have to sign a form saying you don't have children, and don't plan to in the near future, because chocolate fingers on this couch? Probably not a good idea. Still, it's washable.
Also, I went from this:

To this:

Clearly, 27 years as a blond is long enough.

And one final thing. Our kitchen? Which looked like this:


Is now this:



The countertop is also Ikea. God bless those Scandinavians.

I may be back. With more updates. Like the fact that I've now been married for two years, and the embargo on talking about babies has ended (but that doesn't mean I'm having babies yet). I ran a half marathon, but almost missed it because I am sometimes dumb. I convinced my husband to get an iPhone in an underhanded way. We have an iPad and love it to death. I'm nearing the end of my second full year in grad school. I changed jobs (within the same company). I guess there are a lot of things to say, so let's just hope I have the energy to say them all. Soon.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Woo! You're back! P.S. I think you can get slip covers for that couch... when chocolate fingers become an issue. : )